Fairy Queen will take you to a journey of your lifetime. Enjoy the enchanting Rajasthan on the oldest working broad gauge steam locomotive in the world. The train will stop at every major destination and the ambience of it will provide you an excellent opportunity to feel like a maharaja as you travel through the royal land.
Destinations Covered : -
Day 01:- Delhi - Alwar - Sariska
Delhi - Alwar - Sariska - Delhi.
Delhi - India's capital and a mix of the old- world charm and a pulsating megapolis, Delhi is famous for its Mughal and British monuments like the Red Fort, Qutab Minar, Humayun's Tomb, Rashtrapati Bhavan and Parliament House. Connaught Place offers shoppers a heaven to buy right from small curios to pricelessly crafted articles.
Day 02 :- Sariska - Alwar - Delhi
- 1000 hrs Train leaves Delhi Cantt Railway Station
- 1030 hrs Light snacks on board
- 1300 hrs Lunch on Board
- 1500 hrs Light refreshments on board
- 1600 hrs Arrival Alwar Railway Station
- 1620 hrs Departure Alwar by air-conditioned coach
- 1730 hrs Arrival Hotel Sariska Palace
- 1930 hrs Cultural program and theme dinner, Night stay at Hotel Sariska Palace.
Sariska - Famous for its Tiger Reserve where magnificient tigers, leopards, sambhars, nilgai, and cinkara can be spotted in their natural habitat. The town also has the ruins of 9th and 10th century temples. Sariska is an ideal leisure spot for those interested in wildlife and ancient architecture.Located right next to the world famous tiger reserve is the Sariska Palace. It offers 49 rooms with modern amenities in a gracious, old world ambience. Adding to the beauty of this hotel is the pure nature all around and the frequent roar of tigers !
- 0630 hrs Jeep safari for Tiger Sanctuary
- 0930 hrs Return from Sanctuary and breakfast at Sariska Palace
- 1200 hrs Departure Sariska by air-conditioned coach
- 1245 hrs Arrival Alwar Railway Station
- 1300 hrs Fairy Queen leaves Alwar
- 1330 hrs Lunch on board
- 1600 hrs Light refreshments on board
- 1845 hrs Fairy Queen arrives Delhi Cantonment Railway Station